Designing Your Productivity Blueprint
Is This Program For You?
DYPB is my unique and interactive program that goes over a four-phase system to help you get organized, establish the right kind of goals and to merge those goals into your home life, schedule, content and processes at work that are a reflection of how you see your future.
There are a lot of people who think time management skills is a one size fits all. That if you write down your goals once, things will happen through a lot of wishing. That if your calendar is overloaded with things to do, it means you’re really working your business.
That as long as you know your business processes everything will run smoothly even though you have a team to help with the work.
If you believe any of those things, I know you’re struggling in some capacity in your business and personal life. I know if you’re working in those types of silos, you’re frustrated, overwhelmed and having a hard time accomplishing your goals. I know that without proper documented processes your business is not working at it’s full potential.
This is one of the reasons I created my Designing Your Productivity Blueprint program !
DYPB Program Is For You:
- If you truly desire to have work life balance and commit to making it a reality for you and your family.
- If you keep setting goals and you only get one or two done in a year.
- If your business goals are not creating the clients or profits you are looking for at the end of each year.
- If your bank account does not reflect the goals you wrote down this year.
- If you’re struggling to keep up with your schedule and not sure what you can or can not let go.
- If your business meetings are no longer feeling effective.
- If your business goals don’t reflect in your processes and causing roadblocks.
- If you’re struggling with Time Management
- If you’re unclear about your goals and mission
- If you’re surrounded by too much clutter at home, in her inbox, office and calendar.
- If don’t delegate well or enough to get things done.
- If you struggle with a strategy when it comes to your schedule.
- If you’re not sure what areas to start focusing on in your life to see improvements.
- If you’re lacking time for personal and family obligations.
- If you’re overwhelmed with your work load.
- If you don’t have an executive assistant or one that understands your processes.
- If you would like to take vacation 4 times a year without checking in.
- If you hate you can’t find time for hobbies or other things you enjoy.
DYPD Is Not For You:
- If you’re not ready to do the work and be an active participant.
- If you constantly complain and don’t want to do the work but you still want something better in life.
- If you want to negotiate my fee.
- If you have not been in business a minimum of one year to understand the struggles.
- If you don’t have an open mind to new ways to get things done.
- If you don’t collaborate well with coaching.
- If you constantly miss appointments.
- If you Don’t use a planner system of any kind and feel you can keep everything in your head.
- If you feel you can accomplish everything just with free offers.
- If you feel you don’t need to improve any of your time management skills.
- If you’re not a team player.